My previous post, I've been adding onto since the 1st. I've not felt well so I just never posted it. I always do my online devotions first (so that I can wake up good before the light invades me) and then I turn to my devotional bible. Today, I did my online devotions and finished the post I've been trying to get to for 8 days... Then I did my devotional in my bible. The devotional (Abraham's obedience & faith) was amazing in itself. Then you add this little prayer and "final thoughts" to it...
I am an imperfect Christ follower, Prayer Warrior, Survivor, Unbreakable, Unashamed, Faith Fueled Mama to 4 beautiful daughters and 2 handsome sons. I am called to share my faith with the world. I am also called to pray for you so please reach out to me if you have a request that needs lifted up. Please dive in with me as I share my life with you.

Comments
Post a Comment